Kiwire 2.0 Build 10 [2019-01-02]
- Email registration required to insert valid domain (domain with MX record) and not in temporary mail list.
- Captcha and Link (URL) in campaign page.
- NPS using Facebook review (work in progress).
- Added welcome snippets functionality that can be displayed for returning users.
- Added login support using Zalo social network.
- Bypass device from captive portal (Mikrotik only)
- Dwell time reporting based on profile.
- Limited access superuser admin.
- Added user customization to enable self-design of verification message page.
- Added “Project to group zones” category in reporting section.
[Bug Fixes / Improvements]
- Updated Query Cache for static data to improve overall performance.
- Large table will be splitted by quarterly to maintain database performance for long run
- Reporting database can be in remote server (for HA)
- Web push notification (only work for (browser Chrome or Firefox) and (OS Window or Android))
- Campaign view limited by click or impression
- Change UI color for dashboard
- Clear cached button moved to System Quick Fix
- Zone in login record reporting
- License page using wrong table
- Bandwidth usage max at 50 Mbps
- Cron queue to group locks based on flow / priority to reduce long queue
- API key to use UUID format
- Radius filter mac address using Linux command instead of PHP
- Better HTTPS supports