Step 1 – Login to your cnPilot E400 admin panel.
- Go to Configure-WLAN tab to setup your hotspot networks
- Go to Basic tab to setup and enable the SSID
Step 2 – Go to Radius Server tab to configure the radius server which is Kiwire.
- Set configuration as below details and leave others as default
- Authentication Server 1 Host: Kiwire IP address
- Authentication Server 1 Secret: insert a key and must be the same as Kiwire shared secret key
- Authentication Server 1 Port: 1812
- Accounting Server 1 Host: Kiwire IP address
- Accounting Server 1 Secret: same as Authentication Server 1 Secret
- Accounting Server 1 Port: 1813
- Accounting Mode: start-interim-stop
- NAS Identifier: AP MAC Address (must matched with Kiwire NAS ID)
- Dynamic Authorization: Enable
Step 3 – Next, go to Guest Access tab to configure the captive portal settings.
- Set configuration as below and leave others as default.
- Enable: ticked
- Portal Mode: External Hotspot
- Access Policy: Radius
- Redirect Mode: HTTP
- External Page URL: http://kiwire-ip/user
- Success Action: Redirect user to Original URL
- kiwire ip
- synchroweb.com (if using social login)
- *facebook.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *akamaihd.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *facebook.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *fbcdn.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *google.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *googleapis.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *gstatic.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *googleusercontent.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *instagram.com (if using Instagram social login)
- *twitter.com (if using Twitter social login)
- *twimg.com (if using Twitter social login)
- *vk.com (if using VK social login)
- *vk.me (if using VK social login)
Step 4 – Kiwire Configuration Open your web browser and type in http://kiwire-ip/admin to access your Kiwire admin panel.
Step 5 – Go to Device-NAS and click add NAS to add your Ruijie.
- Device type is Cambium
- NAS ID is your AP MAC Address (same as the NAS Identifier from Cambium AP)
- IP address is your Cambium AP IP address
- Shared Secret Key is the same as secret from the Cambium AP secret
- COA Port is any port
- NAS username and password is your Cambium AP username and password
- Address is your Cambium AP location
- Description is remark of your Cambium AP
Step 6 – Next, we go to Device-Zone to assign which zone we want to assign splash page.
- We can assign zone based on NAS ID, VLAN ID, IP address, or SSID
- Create a new zone by clicking Create Zone
- Put a name to it, Link To User and Limit Connected User can be empty
- Enable the Status
Step 7 – Configuration is now complete. You have completed the configuration of both Kiwire and Cambium