The popularity of global communication has made social networks such as Facebook, WeChat and other similar social sites become a source of identity integration. The Kiwire social network integration module enables you to authenticate users with their social network account prior to login system. This is a popular option for public internet access as you are able to gather user profiles instead of sign up page. To access Social network integration go to Integrations > Social Network from the navigation. Popular social network supported are:
How Social Network Module Works
- User will connect to network, captive login screen will be displayed with social login options.
- User select social network login and login.
- Kiwire will connect to respective Social Networks and perform authentication. Kiwire will perform data pull with users approval for demographic information.
- Kiwire will authorized user to login with a selected profiles & policy.
List of Data Collected from All Social Networks
|Social Network||Full Name||Gender||Age-Group||Birthday||Social ID||Location|
|Google+||Google does not support CNA|
|Will be updated|
|VK||Will be updated|
|Microsoft 265||Will be updated|
Manage Social Network Integration
To access social network module, click on Integrations > Social Network. The social network configuration screen will display, fill in the relevant field with information.
The field and its function description is listed below.
|Enable Facebook Login||Enable or disable Facebook login.|
|Facebook Page||Your organisation Facebook page if you have any. Please type the page name only.E.g. Ff your Facebook page is www.facebook.com/synchrowebtech, then the page name will be “synchrowebtech”. If this is set, user will have option to like your page during authentication.|
|Enable Twitter Login||Enable or disable Twitter login.|
|Twitter Page||Your twitter profile/page.|
|Enable Instagram Login||Enable or disable Instagram login.|
|Enable KakaoTalk Login||Enable or disable Kakao login.|
|Enable Google+ Login||Enable or disable this Google+ social network.* NOTE : When enabling google+ Captive Network Assistant (CNA) does not support login via google account.|
* ERROR : Disallowed_useragent will be returned. One althernative method for this issue is to bypass iOS and android CNA. Once bypassed, CNA will not work (user will not get pop-up to login page). Hence users will need to login using browser (Safari, Chrome and other browser)
|Enable WeChat Login||Enable or disable WeChat login.|
|Enable VK Login||Enable or disable VK login.|
|Enable Line Login||Enable or disable Line login.|
|Enable Zalo Login||Enable or disable Zalo login.|
|WeChat App ID||Your WeChat page app id.|
|WeChat App Secret Key||Your WeChat page secret key.|
|WeChat Shop ID||Your WeChat page Shop Id.|
|Link With Profile||Link with a assigned profile, user will automatically be assign to this profile when they login.|
|Zone Restriction||Default zone restriction assign to user that login. Leave it to “None” if you do not wish to assign restriction to users.|