The QR login integration enables users to login into the network when they scan and authorized the QR code display on their device screen when connected to network. Configure the QR login integration and use login journey to assign the QR login function to the desire Zone. To access the media module click on Login Engine > QR Login from the navigation.
The field and its function description is listed below.
|Field||Meaning & Function|
|Enable||Enable or disable the QR login function.|
|Link with Profile||Which profile the user’s QR login will use when login successfully to network.|
|Validity||The validity of the access.|
|Zone Restriction||The login is only allowed on the selected zone.|
After complete the setup, go to pre login tab under Login Journey. Select “Redirect to specific url” option for Pre Login Behaviour.
|* NOTE : The redirect URL link will be “/user/qr_login.php”.|
How it works
- User connects to the network.
- QR code will be displayed on the user device screen.
- Admin need to scan the QR code that display on the user device screen.
- Once scan the QR code, it will redirect to Kiwire™ platform.
- Login into Kiwire™ platform using admin account. * NOTE : If using Kiwire™ apps, sponsor does not require to login to approved the user, it will be automatic to approval step.
- Approve request will be displayed.
- Approve the request.
- User will connect to the network automatically once request approved by the admin.